Friday, July 13, 2012

Today

6:00 a.m. 
      sound of alarm clock woke me up
Can't go back to sleep
     but also can't get up
A lot of things on my mind,
     Hard to say,
     Hard to explain...
No one can understand,
     No one can ever stand...
Too blind to see,
     Too numb to feel...
Nothing will find,
     Nothing will hide...
So close to be true,
     But so fake to make it through...
I know someone will be always there,
     And shows that he cares...
But too long to wait,
     And so be patient, I'll take...
I wanna cry and shout out loud,
     But no voices were coming out...
     No tears were falling down..
But whatever happens, I'll be me...
Forever I'll be strong...
Always give my best to make things right from wrong...
Alarm clock snooze once more,
     So sleepy or awake,
     There will be no reason to miss class
     And say "better luck next time, I'm late"...

1 comment:

  1. This poem is really good, when theirs a lot on my mind. I wake up not wanting to get up but at the same time I can't fall back asleep and more just like the poem. I like this poem because it is real. The length of the poem is good. I believe this poem is about your busy early morning, on a Monday time for school but can't get up and you are wondering about everything that happened over the weekend and now you can't get up. I tried so many times to write a poem which never workout. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete