Friday, August 3, 2012

Assignment #3: The Hunger Games

In this blog, I am going to discuss about my final assignment, "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. In this assignment, I am required to chose a character from the play, excluding Katniss Everdeen, and write about their own perspective. I must write about the character that I chose to be the first person in my writing and to write at least one major scene that is in the novel and to create an imagined scene that is not in the novel.
In my assignment, I chose to write about Peeta Mellark's point of view, Katniss' chosen tribute in their district. I will write about the existing scene which I think matters is when he admit that he has crush on Katniss and the last part where they were in the Cornucopia with Cato, another tribute from District , and the imagined scene will be when they are still in their district and what he thinks about Katniss, the feeling that he has even before they've been in the Games. I will write about the real feeling of Peeta about Katniss, what he thinks overall about the Hunger Games, and how is his relationship with family. I am challenge to put myself or think like a guy which is Peeta Mellark, and to imagine things that he might be thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment